A buddy request is where two players of similar age request to play on the same team.
All players, all ages, boys and girls, can submit a Buddy Request.
Buddy Request Requirements
- Each player must submit a Buddy Request for each other.
- Neither player can submit another Special Request.
- If the players were not born in the same year, it may be possible for the younger player to play up into the older player’s age group.
- You can reference the Play Up Chart to determine if the younger player will be allowed to play up.
- If a younger player requests to play with an older player, it will be assumed that you understand the younger player will be moved up to play with the older player if the request is approved.
- There is a limit to the number of buddy requests per team; you can read more in the Standing Rules, section 2.7.c.5.
- Each player must register on-time by the deadline posted on the Registration page.
- Each player must be paid in full, or have a payment plan set up, by the on-time registration deadline.
- Each player must have his/her date of birth verified by the on-time registration deadline.
- Each player must submit their Buddy Request on the Special Request Form.
- Each player must pay the $5 Special Request Fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If the players were not born in the same year, the younger player DOES NOT need to submit a play up request. They just need to submit the Buddy Request.
- If one of the buddy players is a girl and the other is a boy, the girl DOES NOT need to submit a request to play on a boy’s team. She just needs to submit the Buddy Request.