Want to know what team your child is on and who the coach is?
Log into your LeagueApps account to find out your child’s team name, the coach’s name, and see the coach’s contact information.
If your child’s team does not have a coach yet, the team name will say NO COACH and you will see a board member listed on the team instead of a coach. If the team has a coach’s last name in the team, but no coach listed, that means the coach is in the process of completing all the risk management steps.
Please contact the coach or board member assigned to your child’s team if you have any questions.
LeagueApps Play App
- Download the app
- Log into your account
- Click the person icon at the top left
- Click on Teams
- Click on your child’s team
- Click on Staff to see the coach or board member on the team
- Click on the coach’s or board member’s name
- You can send a chat message or email, or you can call the person
Logging in on a Computer
- Click here to log into LeagueApps
- Click on Dashboard
- Look under “My Child’s Activities”
- Click on the team name in the “Role/Team” column
- Click on “Roster”
- Scroll down to the “Staff” section
- You will see a coach or board member listed and their phone number and email address.
Fall Season Information
Banner Sponsorship = FREE Registration!
Businesses and individuals have the opportunity to help support the Victoria Youth Soccer Organization (VYSO) through sponsorship. With the Banner Sponsor program, the business or individual purchasing the banner sponsorship can designate one player to receive a free REC registration or a discount off his/her Select player registration fee.. The business or individual will also have their banner displayed during the soccer season along the fence at the Riverside Soccer Complex.
- For REC Players: the player you specify will receive a free REC player registration for the fall season. In November, he/she will be given a code to use during online registration to receive a free REC player registration for the spring season.
- If you have already registered, and paid your registration fee, you will receive a refund for the registration fee after you submit your Banner Sponsorship.
Verification of Player’s Date of Birth — Cannot Place Child on Team Without This!
Players That Must Submit Verification of Date of Birth
If your child has not played with VYSO in the last two years, you must provide verification of his/her date of birth. If you did not upload the verification document during registration, please email the document to Michelle at email@example.com.
We must have proof of the player’s birth date before we can place them on a team or allow them to participate in any VYSO event. Please provide the player’s birth certificate or passport by:
- Upload into the player’s LeagueApps account during the registration process.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax it to 361-574-8976.
- Mail a copy to VYSO, 1908 N Laurent, Suite 416, Victoria, TX 77901.
LeagueApps — Login Link — Get the App
Download the App for LeagueApps
Please go ahead and download the “LeagueApps Play” app.
On September 6 (after your child is assigned to a team) you will be able to see your child’s team and coach info. You will also be able to communicate with your coach and team with this app.
Download LeagueApps Play at:
Parent Jerseys — Deadline to Order is September 2
- You can order a jersey that will be the same color and style as your child’s. It will also have your child’s number on the back!
- The deadline to order a Parent Jersey is Saturday, September 2.
- Parent Jerseys are $30
- You can order your Parent Jersey when you register your child online. You can also order using the link below.
Uniform and Equipment
All players will receive a full uniform — jersey, shorts, and socks.
Players will also need soccer cleats, shin guards, and a soccer ball.
|Child’s Year of Birth||Size of Soccer Ball Needed|
|2005 — 2011||size 5|
|2012 — 2015||size 4|
|2016 — 2020||size 3|
As uniforms come in, and are ready to be picked up, coaches will be contacted to arrange a pick-up day/time. If there are any delays in receiving uniforms, coaches will be notified. Uniforms should be in the week of September 18.
Special Requests For Team Placement
You can check the status of your special request by logging into your LeagueApps account. Click on DASHBOARD. Look in the Role/Team column beside the Request Form you submitted.
Season Dates and Deadlines
- On-time Registration Deadline — August 19
- Last day to order Parent Jerseys — September 2
- Coaches start receiving team rosters — September 5
- Parents should hear from coach or board member — September 9
- Game schedules posted on website — September 16
- First Game Day — September 23
- Last Game Day — November 4
Registration Fee & Refund Information
The Fall 2023 Player Registration Fee is $120.
- Membership portion of registration fee is $70. Included in this:
- The player’s membership in VYSO, STYSA, US Youth Soccer, and USSF.
- The player’s insurance coverage.
- The fee to the City of Victoria for using the Riverside Soccer Complex.
- General and administrative expenses.
- League expense portion of registration fee is $50. Included in this:
- The player’s full uniform (jersey, shorts, and socks).
- Referee fees and expenses.
- Game day setup and takedown.
- Other league/program expenses.
Refund Policy and Info
The deadline to request a full refund is August 19. The deadline to request a partial refund is September 2.
|Portion of Registration Fee||Refund Amount||Refund Available Through|
|Membership Portion||$70||September 2, 2023|
|League Expense Portion||$50||August 19, 2023|
Teams From Surrounding Towns
The VYSO Board of Directors will allow teams to be formed that will practice in Edna, Goliad, Port Lavaca, Refugio, or any other town. The games will be played in Victoria. If you would like your child to be placed on a team that practices somewhere other than Victoria, you MUST register your child AND fill out the Team from Surrounding Town request form.
Late Registration Information
- A non-refundable late fee of $25 will be added to all registrations received on or after August 20.
- The late fee may also be added if the verification of the player’s date of birth is received on or after August 20.
- Late players will be randomly assigned to teams as space allows.
Practice Information — Days, times, and locations are up to the coach
Each coach will decide when and where to hold practice for his/her team. Practices could be any day of the week. You will not find out when your child will practice until after he/she has been placed on a team and a coach is found.
Register as a Coach, Assistant Coach, or Team Manager
Each adult that will be working with the players must register in LeagueApps. Michelle will then setup your GotSport account. You will need to complete the four steps listed below inside your GotSport account.
- Submit background check
- Upload passport-style photo
- Complete the CDC Heads Up Concussion training module
- Complete the SafeSport training module or refresher
The four steps above are to be completed within your GotSport account, on the Dashboard page. After this is all completed, the Board of Directors will review the applicant. If approved by the Board of Directors, the adult will be eligible for participation.
Click the links below for step-by-step instructions for completing your requirements in GotSport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please use the link below to see the answer to the frequently asked questions.
RECREATIONAL LEAGUE RULES — Full List of Rules
The full Recreational League Rules can also be found in the Standing Rules.