For information about the REC Program, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at email@example.com.
The last day to register on time is Saturday, August 20.
Player Registration Fee is $100
- The registration fee includes the full uniform (jersey, shorts, and socks).
- The player will also need a soccer ball, shin guards, and soccer cleats.
- A non-refundable late fee of $25 will be added to all registrations received on or after August 21.
- The late fee may also be added if the verification of the player’s date of birth is received on or after august 21.
- Late players will be randomly assigned to teams as space allows.
Special Requests For Team Placement
The VYSO Board of Directors allows for certain requests to be submitted with regards to team placement of players. No guarantees are given that the requests will be accepted and/or honored. The player must be registered, date of birth verified, and full payment received by August 20. Requests are only accepted by the link below.
- Click here to read more about special requests.
- No requests will be accepted on late registrations.
- Only ONE request may be submitted for each player.
Online Registration is Open!
Please make sure you have read all the information provided on this page, then click the button below to register a player for the Fall 2022 REC season.
ATTENTION: If your child did NOT play in the Fall 2021 season or the Spring 2022 season, you will need to create a new account in the GotSport registration system (link below). You will be able to add all family members (players and parents) into the one account. Any account or log in information from the old system (GotSoccer) will no longer work.
New Players Must Submit Verification of Date of Birth
We must have proof of the player’s birth date before we can place them on a team. Please provide the player’s birth certificate or passport by:
- Upload into the player’s GotSport account during the registration process.
- Upload into the player’s GotSport after you complete registration.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax it to 361-574-8976.
- Mail a copy to VYSO, 1908 N Laurent, Suite 425, Victoria, TX 77901.
- The refund request deadline is September 6
- Full refunds are only available through August 20
- Click here to read the full VYSO Refund Policy
- You can order a jersey that will be the same color and style as your child’s. It will also have your child’s number on the back!
- The deadline to order is Saturday, September 17.
Fall 2022 REC Season Timeline
|August 20||On-time registration deadline|
|August 20||Special Request Form deadline|
|August 20||Last day to request full refund.|
See Refund Policy
|August 21||$25 late fee added to registration|
|September 6||Coaches start receiving team rosters|
|September 6||Last day to request a refund.|
See Refund Policy
|September 7||Team practices can start|
|September 9||Parents should hear from coach|
|September 17||Deadline to order Parent Jerseys|
|September 17||Game schedules posted on website|
|September 24||First Game Day|
|October 1||Game Day 2|
|October 8||Game Day 3|
|October 15||Game Day 4|
|October 22||Game Day 5|
|October 31||Game Day 6|
|November 5||Last Game Day|
Important information for the Fall 2022 season
- Teams will not be kept together from the Spring 2022 season.
- All players will be randomly assigned to teams.
- U13 and older age groups (players born in 2010 and earlier) will play 7v7 on the U12 size fields.
Age Chart for 2022/2023 Year
Multiple age groups may be combined. For example, U05 and U06 girls are frequently combined. Boys and girls may be combined.
|Year Born||Age Group||Ball Size|
1908 N Laurent St, Suite 425
Victoria, TX 77903
Fax (361) 574-8976