For information about the REC Program, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last day to register on time is Saturday, January 28.
Player Registration Fee is $100
- The player registration fee is $100. This covers the full uniform (jersey, shorts, and socks).
- Returning Fall 2022 players, that do not request to play on a different team, will receive a $10 discount. They will stay on their fall team. They will not receive a new uniform. They will wear the uniform received in the fall.
- The player will also need a soccer ball, shin guards, and soccer cleats.
- A non-refundable late fee of $25 will be added to all registrations received on or after January 29.
- The late fee may also be added if the verification of the player’s date of birth is received on or after January 29.
- Late players will be randomly assigned to teams as space allows.
Special Requests For Team Placement
The VYSO Board of Directors allows for certain requests to be submitted with regards to team placement of players. No guarantees are given that the requests will be accepted and/or honored. The player must be registered, date of birth verified, and full payments received by January 28. Requests are only accepted by the link below.
- Click here to read more about special requests.
- No requests will be accepted on late registrations.
- Only ONE request may be submitted for each player.
Online Registration is OPEN
Please make sure you have read all the information provided on this page, then click the button below to register a player for the Spring 2023 REC season.
New Players Must Submit Verification of Date of Birth
We must have proof of the player’s birth date before we can place them on a team. Please provide the player’s birth certificate or passport by:
- Upload into the player’s GotSport account during the registration process.
- Upload into the player’s GotSport after you complete registration.
- Email it to email@example.com.
- Fax it to 361-574-8976.
- Mail a copy to VYSO, 1908 N Laurent, Suite 416, Victoria, TX 77901.
Teams From Surrounding Towns
The VYSO Board of Directors will allow teams to be formed that will practice in Edna, Goliad, Port Lavaca, Refugio, or any other town. The games will be played in Victoria. If you would like your child to be placed on a team that practices somewhere other than Victoria, you MUST register your child AND fill out the Team from Surrounding Town request form. (click link below)
- The refund request deadline is February 12
- Full refunds are only available through January 28
- Click here to read the full VYSO Refund Policy
- You can order a jersey that will be the same color and style as your child’s. It will also have your child’s number on the back!
- The deadline to order is Saturday, February 11.
Spring 2023 REC Season Timeline
|January 28||On-time registration deadline|
|January 28||Special Request Form deadline|
|January 28||Last day to request full refund.|
See Refund Policy
|January 29||$25 late fee added to registration|
|February 11||Coaches start receiving team rosters|
|February 11||Deadline to order Parent Jerseys|
|February 12||Last day to request a refund.|
See Refund Policy
|February 13||Team practices can start|
|February 14||Parents should hear from coach|
|February 25||Game schedules posted on website|
|March 4||First Game Day|
|March 11||Game Day 2|
|March 18||No games (VISD Spring Break)|
|March 25||Game Day 3|
|April 1||Game Day 4|
|April 9||No games (Easter)|
|April 15||Game Dat 5|
|April 22||Game Day 6|
|April 29||Last Game Day|
Important information for the Spring 2023 season
- Teams will be kept together from the Fall 2022 season.
- New players will be randomly assigned to teams.
- U13 and older age groups (players born in 2010 and earlier) will play 7v7 on the U12 size fields.
Age Chart for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
Multiple age groups may be combined. For example, U05 and U06 girls are frequently combined. Boys and girls may be combined.
|Year Born||Age Group||Ball Size|
1908 N Laurent St, Suite 416
Victoria, TX 77901
Fax (361) 574-8976