A sibling request is where two players of similar age that are siblings, or step-siblings, request to play on the same team.
All players, all ages, boys and girls, can submit a Sibling Request.
Sibling Request Requirements
- One of the siblings must submit a Sibling Request.
- If the siblings were not born in the same year, it may be possible for the younger sibling to play up into the older sibling’s age group.
- You can reference the Play Up Chart to determine if the younger sibling will be allowed to play up.
- If a younger sibling requests to play with an older sibling, it will be assumed that you understand the younger sibling will be moved up to play with the older sibling if the request is approved.
- Each sibling must register on-time by the deadline posted on the Registration page.
- Each sibling must be paid in full, or have a payment plan set up, by the on-time registration deadline.
- Each sibling must have his/her date of birth verified by the on-time registration deadline.
- One of the siblings must submit the Sibling Request on the Special Request Form.
- One of the siblings must pay the $5 Special Request Fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If the siblings were not born in the same year, the younger player DOES NOT need to submit a play up request. One of the siblings just needs to submit the Sibling Request.
- If one of the siblings is a girl and the other is a boy, the girl DOES NOT need to submit a request to play on a boy’s team. One of the siblings just needs to submit the Sibling Request.
- Both siblings DO NOT NEED to submit the Sibling Request, just one of the siblings.
- This only applies to siblings or step-siblings. The siblings do not have to live in the same household.
- You may be asked to submit verification that the siblings share at least one parent.
- If you have a special situation, such as foster children, or are raising your grandchildren, you can email Michelle at email@example.com to ask for special consideration.