For information about the REC Program, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Information on Fall Seasons
The Board of Directors determines the divisions (age groups) and number of teams to form. The Board of Directors approves coaches for each team.
Players are randomly assigned to teams.
You can read more about team formation in the Standing Rules, Article 2.
There are seven games days each recreational season, all on Saturdays.
- Each team will be scheduled to play seven games during the season.
- Depending on the number of teams in each age group, some teams may end up playing two games on one game day, and have a bye (no game) on another game day.
Fall 2023 REC Season Information
The player registration fee is $120. This fee covers the full uniform and all season expenses.
The deadline to register on time is August 19. Late registrations will be accepted after this date, as space allows.
- The refund request deadline is September 2
- Full refunds are only available through August 19
- You can order a jersey that will be the same color and style as your child’s. It will also have your child’s number on the back!
- The deadline to order is Saturday, September 2.
Age Chart for Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
Multiple age groups may be combined. For example, U05 and U06 girls are frequently combined. Boys and girls may be combined.
Fall 2023 REC Season Timeline
- On-time Registration Deadline — August 19
- First Game Day — September 23
- Last Game Day — November 4