For information about the REC Program, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Information on Fall Seasons
The Board of Directors determines the divisions (age groups) and number of teams to form. The Board of Directors approves coaches for each team.
Players are randomly assigned to teams.
You can read more about team formation in the Standing Rules, Article 2.
There are seven games days each recreational season, all on Saturdays.
- Each team will be scheduled to play seven games during the season.
- Depending on the number of teams in each age group, some teams may end up playing two games on one game day, and have a bye (no game) on another game day.
REC Skills Training Sessions
We will provide two free skills training sessions for all players born 2004-2018. Players can come to one or both of these optional sessions.
Fall 2022 REC Season Information
The player registration fee is $100. This fee covers the full uniform and all season expenses.
The deadline to register on time is August 20. Late registrations will be accepted after this date, as space allows.
- The refund request deadline is September 6
- Full refunds are only available through August 20
- You can order a jersey that will be the same color and style as your child’s. It will also have your child’s number on the back!
- The deadline to order is Saturday, September 17.
Age Chart for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
Multiple age groups may be combined. For example, U05 and U06 girls are frequently combined. Boys and girls may be combined.
Fall 2022 REC Season Timeline
|August 20||In-Person Registration|
10:00 AM — 4:00 PM
Riverside Soccer Complex
1407 W. Red River St. in Victoria
|August 20||On-time registration deadline|
|August 20||Special Request Form deadline|
|August 20||Last day to request full refund.|
See Refund Policy
|August 21||$25 late fee added to registration|
|September 6||Coaches start receiving team rosters|
|September 6||Last day to request a refund.|
See Refund Policy
|September 7||Team practices can start|
|September 9||Parents should hear from coach|
|September 17||Deadline to order Parent Jerseys|
|September 17||Game schedules posted on website|
|September 24||First Game Day|
|October 1||Game Day 2|
|October 8||Game Day 3|
|October 15||Game Day 4|
|October 22||Game Day 5|
|October 29||Game Day 6|
|November 5||Last Game Day|