You can request that your child not be assigned to a team with a specific coach. You must give the coach’s name.
All players, all ages, boys and girls, can submit a request to NOT have a specific coach.
Not Have a Specific Coach Request Requirements
- You must give the first and last name of the coach you do not want.
- There must be a space open on a team in the child’s age group.
- The player must be registered on-time by the deadline posted on the Registration page.
- The player must be paid in full, or have a payment plan set up, by the on-time registration deadline.
- The player must have his/her date of birth verified by the on-time registration deadline.
- The player must submit the Special Request Form.
- The player must pay the $5 Special Request Fee.
- The player cannot submit another Special Request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You cannot request to have a specific coach. You can only request to NOT have a specific coach.
- You cannot submit multiple names of coaches you do not want. You can only submit one name of one coach that you do not want.