For more information, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VYSO is offering this program as an opportunity for players to receive quality training from instructors that can teach and demonstrate important soccer skills. These training sessions will be conducted by UHV soccer players and will have no more than eight (8) players per instructor. The training will focus on individual skills, not team skills or training. The sessions will be offered each Sunday afternoon starting on September 18.
This valuable new program is available to
- currently registered VYSO Select players
- currently registered VYSO Fall 2012 REC players born in 2004–2016
- Click here if your child is not currently registered but would still like to participate in this program.
Will take place on seven (7) Sundays during the fall season.
- Dates: 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30
- Times: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Location: Riverside Soccer Complex
Use the form below to register your child for one or more sessions.
- register, and pay, weekly for one session at a time: $10 each session (use the form below)
- register, and pay, once for multiple sessions: $10 each session (use the form below)
- click here to register your child for all seven (7) sessions, and receive a $10 discount: $60 total
Players must be registered by 5:00 PM on the Thursday prior to that Sunday’s session.
Refund requests will be accepted within three (3) days of receipt of the player’s registration for the program. Deductions will be taken as expenses are incurred.
- No refund will be given for any portion of the registration fee if the player has already attended one of the sessions.
- No refund will be given if the player does not attend the session(s) he/she was registered to attend.
- To request a refund, send an email to email@example.com.