For more information, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at email@example.com.
VYSO is offering this program as an opportunity for players to receive quality training from instructors that can teach and demonstrate important soccer skills. These training sessions will be conducted by UHV soccer players and will have no more than eight (8) players per instructor. The training will focus on individual skills, not team skills or training. The sessions will be offered each Sunday afternoon starting on September 18.
This valuable new program is available to
- currently registered VYSO Select players
- currently registered VYSO Fall 2012 REC players born in 2004–2016
- any child born in 2004–2016, even if not currently registered with VYSO
Will take place on seven (7) Sundays during the fall season.
- Dates: 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30
- Times: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Location: Riverside Soccer Complex
Refund requests will be accepted within three (3) days of receipt of the player’s registration for the program. Deductions will be taken as expenses are incurred.
- No refund will be given for any portion of the registration fee if the player has already attended one of the sessions.
- No refund will be given if the player does not attend the session(s) he/she was registered for.
- To request a refund, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration link below is for children born in 2004–2016 that want to participate but are not currently registered with VYSO.
Requirements for participation:
- player must be registered using the link below
- registration fee of $100 must be paid
- submit verification of date of birth