Skip to content
For information about the Select Program, please contact the Select Program Vice-President, Adrian Rigby, at email@example.com.
Register for Select Team Tryouts
May 5 — June 2
- Parents register players in LeagueApps for each team the player will try out for.
- Players must be registered by the start of the team’s second tryout day.
Tryouts Take Place
May 22 — June 2
- Players are evaluated at team tryouts by a four member evaluation committee.
- Tryouts will take place at the Riverside Soccer Complex.
May 30 — June 5
- Each team’s four member evaluation committee will rank the players after the team’s last tryout and chose the players that will be on the team.
- The Board of Directors will officially form the teams based on the choices made by the evaluation committees.
June 8 — June 11
- Coaches will contact players that were chosen for their team.
- The Select Program Vice-President will contact players that were not chosen to play on a select team.
- The Executive Director will contact parents of players that were chosen for multiple teams.
Register for Select Team
June 8 — June 24
- Players will receive an invitation link to register in LeagueApps.
- Each team must have the required number of players registered by June 24.
- A non-refundable $25 late fee will be added to all registrations received on or after July 1.
June 8 — June 26
- Returning players that do not need a new uniform will receive a $130 discount off their registration fee.
- Each team’s coach or manager will conduct uniform sizing for their players.
- Each team’s coach or manager must submit the list of player uniform sizes to the Executive Director by June 26.
- The uniform consists of two jerseys, two pair of shorts, and two pair of socks.
- Each player will also receive two practice shirts.
Select Teams Can Start Practicing
- Each select team can start holding team practices on June 26.
- The actual days, times, and locations of practices will be up to each team’s coach.