For information about the REC Program, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is closed
Player Registration Fee is $100
Scroll down for the registration link.
- The player registration fee is $100. This covers the full uniform (jersey, shorts, and socks).
- Returning Fall 2022 players, that do not request to play on a different team, will receive a $10 discount. They will stay on their fall team. They will not receive a new uniform. They will wear the uniform received in the fall.
- The player will also need a soccer ball, shin guards, and soccer cleats.
- A non-refundable late fee of $25 will be added to all registrations received on or after February 5.
- The late fee may also be added if the verification of the player’s date of birth is received on or after February 5.
- Late players will be randomly assigned to teams as space allows.
Special Requests For Team Placement
The VYSO Board of Directors allows for certain requests to be submitted with regards to team placement of players. No guarantees are given that the requests will be accepted and/or honored. The player must be registered, date of birth verified, and full payments received by February 4. Requests are only accepted by the link below.
- Click here to read more about special requests.
- No requests will be accepted on late registrations.
- Only ONE request may be submitted for each player.
Online Registration is closed
Please make sure you have read all the information provided on this page, then click the button below to register a player for the Spring 2023 REC season.
New Players Must Submit Verification of Date of Birth
We must have proof of the player’s birth date before we can place them on a team. Please provide the player’s birth certificate or passport by:
- Upload into the player’s GotSport account during the registration process.
- Upload into the player’s GotSport after you complete registration.
- Email it to email@example.com.
- Fax it to 361-574-8976.
- Mail a copy to VYSO, 1908 N Laurent, Suite 416, Victoria, TX 77901.
Teams From Surrounding Towns
The VYSO Board of Directors will allow teams to be formed that will practice in Edna, Goliad, Port Lavaca, Refugio, or any other town. The games will be played in Victoria. If you would like your child to be placed on a team that practices somewhere other than Victoria, you MUST register your child AND fill out the Team from Surrounding Town request form. (click link below)
- The refund request deadline is February 20
- Full refunds are only available through February 4
- Click here to read the full VYSO Refund Policy
- You can order a jersey that will be the same color and style as your child’s. It will also have your child’s number on the back!
- The deadline to order has been extended through Saturday, February 25.
Spring 2023 REC Season Timeline
Dates are always subject to change. Notice will be given if dates change.
These dates will probably be adjusted due to the problems with the registration system (GotSport).
|February 4||On-time registration deadline|
|February 4||Special Request Form deadline|
|February 4||Last day to request full refund.|
See Refund Policy
|February 5||$25 late fee added to registration|
|February 21||Coaches start receiving team rosters|
|February 25||Deadline to order Parent Jerseys|
|February 20||Last day to request a refund.|
See Refund Policy
|February 21||Team practices can start|
|February 27||Parents should hear from coach or board member.|
|March 4||Game schedules posted on website|
|March 11||First Game Day|
|March 25||Game Day 2|
|March 18||No games (VISD Spring Break)|
|April 1||Game Day 3|
|April 15||Game Day 4|
|April 8||No games (Easter)|
|April 22||Game Dat 5|
|April 29||Game Day 6|
|May 6||Last Game Day|
Important information for the Spring 2023 season
- Teams will be kept together from the Fall 2022 season.
- New players will be randomly assigned to teams.
- U13 and older age groups (players born in 2010 and earlier) will play 7v7 on the U12 size fields.
Age Chart for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
Multiple age groups may be combined. For example, U05 and U06 girls are frequently combined. Boys and girls may be combined.
|Year Born||Age Group||Ball Size|
1908 N Laurent St, Suite 416
Victoria, TX 77901
Fax (361) 574-8976