For more information, please contact the Executive Director, Michelle King, at email@example.com.
Free skills training sessions to all U05 and older players that are registered for the VYSO Fall 2022 REC season.
We will provide two free skills training sessions for all players born 2004-2018 on the days/times below. Players can come to one or both of these optional sessions.
U04 players (those born in 2019) are not eligible for these sessions.
Training Session Details
These training sessions will be conducted by UHV players, at the Riverside Soccer Complex. (Address: 1407 W. Red River St. in Victoria.)
- Monday, August 29, 6:00 PM — 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 31, 6:00 PM — 7:00 PM
Players need to wear shin guards and soccer cleats. They will also need to bring a soccer ball and water.
Soccer Ball Sizes
The players age group will determine what size soccer ball he/she needs.
- U04–U08 age groups need a size 3 soccer ball (kids born in 2015–2109)
- U09–U12 age groups need a size 4 soccer ball (kids born in 2011–2014)
- U13 and older age groups need a size 5 soccer ball (kids born in 2004–2010)